The production capacities of the company Mile Dragić Production are situated on 15.000 sqm.
Production is divided into the following production programs:
- Highly specialized specific program (equipment for military and police forces and other security services);
- Physical and technical security programs (equipment for private security agencies and individual civilian protection);
- Protection of equipment in the industry (firefighter suits EN 469, single layer firefighter suits EN ISO 15614; Nomex® working uniforms: Oil industry, Metal industry, Electro industry);
- Tarpaulin program (heavy covers for all kinds of cargos and delivery vehicles as week as every other type of specialized covers for protection of equipment and manpower);
Production program is organized by production plants:
- Hard ballistics plant – production of ballistic protective plates, ballistic protective helmets and ballistic shields;
- Soft ballistics and clothing – production of ballistic protective vests, uniforms and holsters;
- Intervention and camouflage equipment plant – production of intervention sets, camouflage nets and sniper suits.